Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluations
       The things i like about this class is that i always learn about something new each day i come to this class. This class has showed me many things to consider in my life. Like for example to be confident and to believe in myself. Don't let anyone tell you what you can do or cant. I also like how our teacher the one and only Mr. Haymore is always motivating us to always Choose The Right and be successful in our lives. I also like how we keep a journal about your goals that we want to achieve or have achieved. 
       To be honest I don't think the class needs improving its already good as it is. This class shows you many things you need to learn. This is a very helpful class to have nothing about it needs to change in my opinion. The coding process was a bit difficult but once you learn how to properly use it you'll become addicted to it. 
       The highlight of this class was doing the scratch project it was so much fun and i learned so much while i was doing the project. Another highlight would be Learning about The Pyramid of Success as well as the top 10 rules for success by different professional athletes. Those two really helped me be more successful in life and has showed me the different perspectives in life. this also has taught me that practicing is key because if you want to be more successful in something you do you always have to practice.
       I feel like i did do my best in this class because this class is so interesting that you just want to keep learning. Everyday I tried my very best to pass this class. I wouldn't get distracted while i was doing my work. I always turn in my work on time. My  grade is always on a A it has never went down.
        I try my best to read my Life Planning Goals Journal for at least five times a day. Sometimes when i dont read them i am disappointed in myself because that is one of my goals to always read them no matter what. When i do read it i read it more than five minutes because i want to accomplish my goals and put victory in all of them. 
      I am committed to being a CTR person because everyday i try to make myself better as a person. Also because i have  learned how to believe in myself and i tell myself everyday that I can do it. I am also committed because i know whats wrong and whats right. I will always double think in my decisions i make everyday because Choosing The Right will always bring nothing but positive vibes in your life.

    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment