Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days 

 During my spring break i went to the beach with my friends and we ate there and we walked on the pier. We even got on rides but i was terrified because i am scared of heights. Another thing that i did was spend time with my family from Fresno. we stayed there for only three days because we had other plans. Once i came back home i went to the mall with my friends to do some shopping. The day after that i went to the movies with my boyfriend because he wanted to watch a movie that was called the belko experiment. The movie was fun. Another thing that i did was play volleyball with my family at the park i had a blast. The thing i didn't like about the break was that it was only a week long and that i had homework to do. I had to do two essays for my these two different classes which 
were English and physics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment